CDMA GSM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDMA GSM FORUM

HomeNo Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here)) EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

No Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here)) Empty
PostSubject: No Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here))   No Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here)) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

No software update is required for your device , who have this problem on blackberry os updateing by the way can be solve !!

1. Make sure you have instle on your pc the blackberry flashfile which blackberry model you need to work , if that flash file downgrade or upgrade no matter , should be correct blackberry model flashfile

2. Instle Latest Blackberry Desktopmanager version 4.7.0.32 WITHOUT select Automatic Update service

3. go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files remove/delete other bb model os from there if you already instled , make sure only there have the blackberry os file which model you want to do update

4. Be sure the blackberry not live in cal mode , if the blackberry on cal mode you should be type start to out cal mode

Remove battery from blackberry & connect without battery to pc then

Windows XP: Start / Run... type > cmd

You will see a black window similar to this. I have used UPPERCASE to highlight the typed commands.

Quote:

CD \

CD PROGRA~1

CD COMMON~1

CD RESEAR~1

CD APPLOA~1

LOADER /NOJVM

copy and past this QUOTE to command prompt exe

After When you hit enter at the last command a forced will start application loder then update os your blackberry ,

when application loder come this massage like on pic > wait for device initialize , then insert battery on blackberry , dont touch/disconnect cable

by the way can be solve this problem tested by me
Back to top Go down
https://chaurasiyabrothers.forumotion.com

No Software Update is required for your device ((Solution here))
Page 1 of 1